As promised, a GIVEAWAY!!! 😀
I had a LONG no-sew Labor Day weekend!! If you didn’t read my post on that, you can find it here.
I completed a Quilt-Magic “American Flag” kit, went to the LA county fair and got a cool caricature done, and scored some awesome deals at Joann’s!
I have one Hugabook kit, containing a soft picture book and plush toy panel of trucks AND a “Lucky Charm” themed pad of scrapbooking paper.
There will be TWO winners, one for the Hugabook kit and one for the paper pad.
Winners will be announced on the 17th, so you have two weeks to enter! 🙂
International reader friendly!
– if you are not following my blog already, please,please, please follow my blog
– like this post
– comment on this post, including which prize you’d like, and what you do when your sewing room, or any other variable interferes with your crafting
For additional entries on this giveaway, you can do the following, and post a separate comment[for each action] on this post letting me know what you did 🙂
– follow me on Instagram
– “like” me on Facebook
– like and comment my other blog posts
– share my blog on your blog
– share any of my blog posts on any social media (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, twitter, etc)
I hope to hear from you all, I’m very curious as to what other people do when they don’t have access to their usual sewing space/supplies. Lol
I’m going crazy, well, Raymond is going crazy.. I brought my sewing machine in the house, FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, and it freaked out my babies!
My foot was caught in the line of fire when Raymond heard my sewing machine and took off, pushing off of my foot… No more sewing in the house, but I’m trying to keep busy with yo-yo making and cutting fabric for my quilting blocks! 🙂
Toodles for now,
Diana , Jeanie and Ray<3